Last updated: 19 June 2023
Information Collection and Usage
Chatbot Interactions: Our website provides a text-only chatbot feature. This chatbot serves to answer frequently asked questions and provide information about our company and services. It is important to note that our chatbot is not designed to collect personal data from users. Any data shared with the chatbot is used solely for the purpose of answering user queries and is not stored or used for any other purpose.
Technical Information: Whenever you use our website, certain information gets created and logged automatically. This can include information such as your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. We use Google Analytics to collect this type of information for the purpose of analyzing trends, administering the site, and tracking users’ movement on the website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics through our cookies banner.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell your private personal information. We may share your information in specific circumstances:
With your consent: We may share your information at your direction or as described at the time you agree to share.
With service providers and agents: We may engage service providers to perform functions on our behalf. These service providers will have access to your information as necessary to perform their functions, but they are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
For legal purposes: We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectification if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure or to request that we delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing or prevent the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing or to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability or to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
Security and Storage
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information that we store in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information. After such time, we will either delete or de-identify your information.
We may update this policy from time to time. Whenever we make a change, we’ll post the updated policy on our website.
voraus robotik GmbH
tel.: +49 511 89810600